Monday 21 April 2008

Let's get started then

Since the marathon blogs proved so popular - and since most were for the London marathon, now in the past - I thought I'd join in this new NHRR blogging craze. Well, I say 'I thought', but really the webdude twisted my arm until I said I would. This isn't a marathon blog, though (well, except in the sense that I might be doing it for a long time).

I've never really been interested in blogs - they usually strike me as being self-indulgent ramblings of people who don't have anything interesting to say. So that's exactly the spirit in which I intend to write this. You don't have to read it, after all...

I haven't worked out what I'm going to be writing about yet. I'm certainly not going to list my training every week, because that's a bit dull (and I'd have to admit how little I actually do). But this seems a good place for race reviews and anything else running-related that I come across. And I think all my posts can receive comments from you lot. If it takes off, it'll get like the Runners World forum, except I get to delete all the parts where your opinions differ from mine (i.e. you're wrong).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

"I'm certainly not going to list my training every week, because that's a bit dull"

Hmm, I feel a little offended by that husband dear...

chaco sandals said...

I'm a beginner in running and I guess I can learn from your previous post.